Every 10th of the month, PAssion POSB Card members can enjoy 1-for-1 passes to
- Wildlife Reserves Singapore (Jurong Bird Park, River Safari, Night Safari or Singapore Zoo)
- Singapore Cable Car
- Madame Tussauds Singapore
- The Polliwogs
How? Simply download the coupon from the DBS lifestyle app to enjoy all these offers! Base on first come first basis.
How to redeem:
- Download or update to the latest version of DBS Lifestyle app on iTunes or Google Play.
- Mobile coupons are released in the app every 10th of the month at 9am and are on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Go into ‘Coupons’ and make your offer selection. Select ‘Slide to Save Coupon’ to download the coupon.
- Once you have successfully saved the mobile coupon, present it at the merchant to get the offer. Simply tap ‘Redeem When In Store’ and scan the QR code presented to you by the merchant.
- Payment must be made by PAssion POSB Debit Card or HomeTeamNS-PAssion-POSB Debit Card via MasterCard (i.e. NETS payment is not acceptable) at the merchant on date of utilisation.
Terms & Conditions
Limited to the first 140 redemption per month.
Each redemption allows you to purchase 2 adult admission tickets at the price of 1.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer can be redeemed via the DBS Lifestyle App, where a mobile coupon is to be downloaded. While stocks last.
- Redemption excludes tram/boat ride which is payable at the tram/boat ride prevailing rate.
- Promotional tickets are not eligible for conversion to a park membership.
A chicken rice stall at Redhill is selling their chicken rice for $0.54 per plate for Singaporeans aged 54 & above
This is the time of the year where all the National Day promotions start popping up everywhere.
We are sure that many people have been scarred by the one by Huawei (26 July, Friday) and we hope that this promotion will make things a little better for everyone.
On Saturday, 3 August 2019. OK Chicken Rice stall at Redhill will be selling their well-loved chicken rice for just $0.54 a plate in celebration of our nations 54th birthday.
The catch here, similar to that of the Huawei promotion, is that you have to be a Singapore Citizen who is above the age of 54. But good news to everyone who isn’t above the age of 54: you still get to enjoy a 54% discount off all menu items.
Like every other promotion out there, this is available while stocks last and each customer is only entitled to one plate of chicken rice. So, we recommend that you head down early to snag yourselves a plate before it is all gone!
OK Chicken Rice
Central Park Food Court, 3 Depot Close
TBC Building, #04-01
Opening Hours: 10am – 8pm
Nearest Station: Redhill
Photo credits: OK Chicken Rice
Huawei will be selling their phones at $54 to Singaporeans who are aged 50 and above from 26 to 28 July 2019
Huawei has been in the news a lot recently for multiple reasons, both good and bad.
However, we have some good news for you this time around!
In celebration of Singapore’s 54th birthday, Huawei will be having a promotion for their Y6 Pro 2019 model, which will be going for just $54 (U.P. $54).
There is a catch though: you have to be aged 50 and above.
The promotion will be from 26 July 2019 (Friday) to 28 July 2019 (Sunday) and the colours that are available on offer are Midnight Black and Amber.
You can get your hands on this insanely good deal at any of Huawei’s concept stores in Singapore as well as selected Challenger and Courts outlets.
The phones will be available while stocks last so if you are of age and you’ve been eyeing this phone model for quite some time, we recommend that you get your hands on it ASAP before it’s too late!
Terms and Conditions:
- Original NRICs must be produced.
- Limited to 2 sets per customer.
- You can purchase the phone for your parents who are 50 years old and above if you bring their NRICs and they do not need to be present.
- This promotion is not tied to the signing up of any mobile line, so there isn’t any contract.
Photo credits: Huawei and Singapore Atrium Sale
$1/hour Karaoke sessions at Manekineko Singapore
To all you bathroom singers out there, it is time to stop belting out your favourite Mariah Carey songs while wielding your shower head because Manekineko is having an insane $1 promotion that you need to take note of RIGHT NOW!
From 24th July to 31st July 2019 at their Scape outlet, singers get to enjoy $1/hour per pax NETT rates on weekdays and $2/hour per pax NETT rates on weekends. Those are some pretty mad savings right there so you better hurry and reserve you and your buddies a slot by calling 6755-3113!
Terms & Conditions:
・Promotion is valid at only Manekineko Scape outlet.
・Promotion is valid for a minimum of 3pax check-in.
・Promotion is valid only for 3-hour singing sessions. No extension is allowed.
・Additional $4 NETT per pax is required for free flow of soft/hot drinks and tidbits for 3hrs.
・Promotion on Weekends is $2 NETT per hour per pax. (Minimum 3pax check-in and only 3-hour singing session)
・Promotion on Weekday is from Sunday Night session to Friday Day session, Weekend is from Friday Night session to Sunday Day session.
・Promotion is not Valid in conjunction with other promotion, discounts, vouchers, event packages and/or privileges
・The Management reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw any/all of the terms and conditions stated above without prior notice.
Photo credit: Karoake Manekineko Singapore