Mobike, one of the three bike-sharing companies in Singapore, is currently offering FREE rides in the entire month of September.
FREE Mobike Rides for whole of September!
Simply download Mobike App http://app.mobike.com/ to start riding it now!
Find our latest model Mobike on the street to enjoy a whole new night cycling experience!
Stay tune to few AMAZING news for the upcoming months! – you WILL LOVE it
Like and share this post if you like more FREE rides now!
*Free rides only apply to Singapore registered Mobike accounts.
Cathay Cineplex is offering $1 movie ticket at Parkway Parade’s from 24 – 30 Sep 2018
Looking to watch a movie this week? Come to celebrate with Cathay Cineplex at Parkway Parade’s first birthday and get a chance to catch a movie for $1 only!
There will be 1,000 tickets up for grab from 24 to 30 September 2018.
Here’s the event line up:
- FREE Return Movie Voucher* with purchase of a full-priced movie ticket
- 4% Cashback for min. 1 movie ticket purchased via Shopback
- 12% Cashback for min. 4 movie tickets purchased via Shopback
- 15% Cashback for min. 6 movie tickets purchased via Shopback
- FREE Caramel Popcorn (Small)* with any ticket purchased
- Plus, September babies can to enjoy an additional free 22oz soft drink!
• Promotions are valid on their respective dates (stated above) at Cathay Cineplex Parkway Parade only.
• All promotions are valid for same-day ticket purchase only and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, privileges or
• Cathay Cineplexes reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice and without any liability.
• All information stipulated is correct at time of print and may subject to changes without prior notice.
Free Movie Voucher Promo T&CS
• Promotion is valid from 3 to 9 September 2018 at Cathay Cineplex Parkway Parade Box Office only. Only appliable for purchases at the Cathay Cineplex Box Office. Purchase is not applicable for online, mobile app, self service kiosk and corporate bookings.
• Valid with purchase of a standard-priced movie ticket at $9 (Weekday) or $13 (Weekend).
• Limited to 4 movie vouchers per transaction. Limited to the first 1,000 redemptions daily.
• The movie voucher is valid till 31 March 2019 at Cathay Cineplex Parkway Parade only.
• Movie voucher can only be used for free-listed movies and not valid for 3D movies, film festivals, movie marathons and special priced tickets.
• Movie voucher can only be used at Box Office and is not valid for online, mobile app, corporate or self-service kiosk bookings.
• Movie voucher is not exchangeable or refundable for cash, products or other services.
Upsized Cashback (Shopback) Promo T&CS
• Cashback is available for movie ticket purchases made via www.shopback.sg
• Movie tickets purchased must be from 10 to 16 September 2018 and at Cathay Cineplex Parkway Parade Box Office only.
• 4%, 12% and 15% cashback will be given upon purchase of minimum 1, 4 and 6 movie tickets respectively.
• Only valid for standard-priced movie tickets and not valid for 3D movies, film festivals, movie marathon tickets or special priced tickets.
- Catch a movie for $1 only*!
10 perfect Singapore staycations for kids
It’s a fine balance between juggling a handful of excitable, bouncy children, but still enjoying yourself at the same time. If you’ve sadly cleared all your leave for the year, or aren’t planning on leaving Singapore anytime soon, here’re some staycation ideas for you and your family. You’ll definitely return back to reality feeling more refreshed, instead of insanely exhausted.
1. D’Resort @ Downtown East
Address: 1 Pasir Ris Cl, Singapore 519599
Here’s a chance for you to embrace your inner child again. Immerse yourself in the depths of the sea or swing from the jungle vines in D’Resort’s Underwater and Amazonian Jungle themed family rooms.
The rooms are furbished with all the trappings of whichever environment you’d like to be in – from a double bunk bed with wildlife-patterned sheets, to wallpaper where you can fall asleep to a backdrop of fish meandering past you. If you can get your hands on it, there’s one room that is M&M-themed as well! Want the real splash of water against your skin?
If you’re an NTUC member, you’ll get free Wild Wild Wet tickets based on the maximum occupancy of the room.
2. Farmstay @ Kranji Countryside
Address: 240 Neo Tiew Crescent, Singapore 718898
It’s almost a whole other world at Kranji Countryside. It’s a perfect escape from the stress of city living, with not a single high-rise building in sight. Little plots of farmland speckle the surroundings, from Bollywood Veggies to Jolly Organic Vegetable Farm. At Farmstay, quaint little villas take inspiration from the black-and-white colonial bungalows.
Three types of rooms with three different concepts (English, Oriental and Contemporary) are available. Daffodil, the contemporary concept, is right next to the pool! Though each room only has one queen-sized bed, extra tatami beds can be requested.
When you’re done exploring the villas, grab a bike and bring your kids on a rustic trip across the various farms.
3. Glamping at East Coast Park or Sentosa
Now we know this isn’t a hotel or a resort, but you’ll be just as comfortable as if you were indoors. Glamping, or “glam camping”, is a camping experience where you don’t need to rough it out. Your glamorous tent, erected on Sentosa or East Coast Park’s coastlines, is packed with amenities.
The Family Retreat tent is equipped with air-conditioning, two queen-sized beds, a mini-fridge and even those beautiful, atmospheric fairy lights. While your kids play on the beach, you can listen to the waves crashing gently against the shore and gaze into the (hopefully) starry sky. It’s quite romantic.
4. Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa
Address: Sentosa Island, 1 Larkhill Rd, 099394
This is another great escape from the metropolitan bustle. The Family Suite at Amara Sanctuary comes with the perfect package for your children. Club Tiny takes your little ones on an explorative journey through the Safari, where they can snap pictures of the native animals traversing the resort and win a surprise.
An In-room Teepee bed setup might even make them feel like they’re an explorer sleeping in the wild. While you relax at your private verandah, you can keep an eye on your children splashing around in the infinity pool. Once you’ve had enough of your languid morning, why not head down to the thrilling Universal Studios Singapore and Adventure Cove?
5. Furama Riverfront
Address: 405 Havelock Rd, Singapore 169633
Cutlass-swingin’ pirates, an idyllic castle, picturesque views of the deep blue sea… Furama Riverfront’s themed rooms have it all. There’s even an xbox console in-room for families to battle it out with each other.
Take the play outdoors as well with the outdoor swimming pool or the indoor children’s playroom! It’s a short walk from the hotel to the Tiong Bahru area full of delicious food (we recommend Tiong Bahru Bakery for breakfast and 178 Lor Mee for lunch).
6. Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
Address: 317 Outram Rd, Singapore 169075
If you’re looking for a quick weekend getaway, Holiday Inn’s Fam-tastic Weekend Staycation Package is right up your alley. Your weekend will be filled with gastronomical delights, from the buffet breakfast at Atrium Restaurant, to 15% off Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant.
Enjoy a movie by the poolside, or get a little 30 minute break as your kids receive complimentary play time at Waka Waka, one of Singapore’s best indoor playgrounds.
7. CSC at Changi
Address: 2 Netheravon Rd, Singapore 508503
These family suites are fitted with a huge living area, double bedrooms and a kitchenette. There’s ample room for the kids to run around, or to settle down and stream a few movies with the free wifi.
If you’re feeling peckish, get hands-on with the children and take the cooking outside with a BBQ pavilion overlooking the sea. A round of bowling and a splash in the pool to cool off isn’t out of the question too.
8. Swissotel Merchant Court
Address: 20 Merchant Rd, Singapore 058281
A regular luxury hotel room is transformed into a whimsical wonderland for children in Swissotel’s The Great Family Escape staycation. Patterned bedsheets, a kid-sized table and drawing activity books are just some of the perks of this colourful room.
Kids under 12 years of age will receive 50% off the Kids Menu while kids under 5 eat for free at the Ellenborough Market Café! You’ll save some cash on the second room for the children, as it’ll be 50% off Swissotel’s daily rate. Most importantly, there’ll be complimentary ice cream for your kids 12 and below to satisfy their sweet tooth.
9. Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
Address: 101 Siloso Rd, 098970
The main draw for this resort is probably the huge play area dedicated to children. While relaxing and easing your tension at the spa, your kids can head straight for the cool zone. With three water slides, a children’s swimming pool and a splash pad, they’ll probably be stuck there for hours.
Lure them away from the water to spend time with them at the Fun Zone, an arcade chock full of Xbox1s, race car simulators and air hockey machines. The Family Fun Package gives your entire family perks such as a daily buffet breakfast, a free buffet dinner and a complimentary stalk along AJ Hackett Singapore Skybridge.
10. Village Hotel Changi
Address: 1 Netheravon Rd, Singapore 508502
You don’t have to splurge on a room at Marina Bay Sands for that rooftop infinity pool. Instead of a cityscape, try out a different view. This vast, endless sky stretches into the distance, where you can watch planes make their way across the airstrip, or admire the sunset while your children frolic in the pool.
The Creek Pool, at Level 1, has various aquatic animal floats for the kids to play around on too. Cycle over to Changi Village Hawker Centre or Changi Seafood for delicious sambal stingray, or our personal favourite, Amigo Chicken Chop Hor Fun.
Singtel is giving away 10,000 free 180-Day Mobike passes for their postpaid mobile customers
Calling all Singtel Postpaid mobile customers, Singtel is giving away 10,000 FREE 180-Day Mobike Passes from now till 14 Marc 2359hrs.
Redeem a FREE 180-Day Mobike Pass (worth $54.90) for unlimited rides islandwide! Applicable to Singtel Postpaid mobile customers only.
To redeem, SMS STMobike<space>Singtel Postpaid mobile number to 741520 by 14 March, 2359h. e.g STMobike 91234567
Limited to one (1) pass per customer whilst stock lasts.
Read the terms & conditions below
Terms and Conditions
- Submission of entries is valid from 1 to 14 March 2018 2359pm, while stocks last.
- Only 1 submission is allowed per customer, duplicate submissions will be void.
- Request will be processed within the next seven (7) working days.
- Eligible customer will receive an activation SMS with a unique redemption code to the nominated Singtel Postpaid mobile number.
- Eligible customer will need to activate the pass with the unique redemption code by 31 March 2018 under ‘My Coupon’ on Mobike app.
- Each customer can only key in the redemption code once under ‘My Coupon’ on Mobike app.
- Each Mobike pass is valid for 180 days, with effect from the date customer activates the pass.
- Eligible customer who receives the redemption code for the free Mobike Pass can ride unlimited numbers of trips within the validity period.
- First 2 hours of each trip is free and user will be charge $0.50 for every subsequent 30 minutes which is deduct-able from the Mobike Wallet.
- Rental time will start from time of unlock and stop at the time of locking a Mobike.
- For extended usage with no additional charges, users are encouraged to end the trip within 2 hours and unlock a Mobike again.
- Mobike Pass is only valid for Singapore registered mobile number ie (+65).
- Users riding outside of the Mobike Pass’s valid country will be charged the local regular pricing.
- User will be able to locate available Mobike(s) using the GPS and map, subject to the availability of nearby bicycle(s).
- Singtel shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any matter arising from, relating to and/or attributable to such products and/or services.
- Prize must be taken as provided and is neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash or other prizes.
- Singtel reserves the right to replace the prize with a similar value product at its own discretion without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Singtel is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Singtel reserves the right to terminate, suspend or cancel (in whole or in part) this promotion.
- Singapore Mobike Pte Ltd and Singtel reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions of the promotion from time to time without prior notice.
- Singapore Mobike Pte Ltd and Singtel reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions of the promotion from time to time without any liability.
- Terms and conditions of Singtel and/or any other third parties may apply in addition to these terms.
- Singtel’s General Terms and Conditions of Service(s) shall apply. It can be found at www.singtel.com (“General Terms”) and may be amended from time to time.
- Singapore Mobike Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses in connection with or resulting from this promotion.