Philips Singapore is having their Carnival Sale from 3 – 5 November 2017 with products up to 90% off!
You can expect a fun-filled of shopping and savings this November at the Philips Carnival Sale.
Head down to Philips APAC centre located at Toa Payoh to enjoy your favourite products such as wet & dry electric shaver, Viva collection slow juicer, Avent bottle warmer and much more!
Here are the dates:
- 3rd November 2017 (Fri) – 3pm – 10pm
- 4th November (Sat – 10am – 9pm
- 5th November (Sun) – 10am – 6pm
Free shuttle buses to sale grounds are available from Toa Payoh Hub on Saturday and Sunday only.
Terms & Conditions
- Up to 60% off selected Philips Product.
- Receive $5 off with a minimum spend of $250 or receive $10 off with a minimum spend of $500 in a single receipt at Payment Counter for purchases from Personal Health (Booth S1 – S7). This offer excludes purchase of drinks, Home Theatre & Sound Systems (Booth S8), Monitors (Booth S9) and Home Lighting (Booth S10). Full payment must be charged using a Citibank Credit OR Debit Card in a single receipt.
- Interest-free instalment plan available with a minimum spend of $500 in a single receipt. Applicable to Citibank, POSB / DBS card holders. T&Cs of the bank apply.
- Mystery gift available for Philips Members only. *While stocks last. One redemption per member, limited to 500 per day.
- All visuals are for illustration purposes only.
- Philips Electronics (S) Pte. Ltd reserves the rights to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice. Any dispute shall be determined by Philips Electronics (S) Pte. Ltd in its sole discretion and all decisions made shall be deemed final. Use of Citibank cards, products and/or banking services is subject to Citibank’s terms and conditions.
For more details, check out their website here
A chicken rice stall at Redhill is selling their chicken rice for $0.54 per plate for Singaporeans aged 54 & above
This is the time of the year where all the National Day promotions start popping up everywhere.
We are sure that many people have been scarred by the one by Huawei (26 July, Friday) and we hope that this promotion will make things a little better for everyone.
On Saturday, 3 August 2019. OK Chicken Rice stall at Redhill will be selling their well-loved chicken rice for just $0.54 a plate in celebration of our nations 54th birthday.
The catch here, similar to that of the Huawei promotion, is that you have to be a Singapore Citizen who is above the age of 54. But good news to everyone who isn’t above the age of 54: you still get to enjoy a 54% discount off all menu items.
Like every other promotion out there, this is available while stocks last and each customer is only entitled to one plate of chicken rice. So, we recommend that you head down early to snag yourselves a plate before it is all gone!
OK Chicken Rice
Central Park Food Court, 3 Depot Close
TBC Building, #04-01
Opening Hours: 10am – 8pm
Nearest Station: Redhill
Photo credits: OK Chicken Rice
Huawei will be selling their phones at $54 to Singaporeans who are aged 50 and above from 26 to 28 July 2019
Huawei has been in the news a lot recently for multiple reasons, both good and bad.
However, we have some good news for you this time around!
In celebration of Singapore’s 54th birthday, Huawei will be having a promotion for their Y6 Pro 2019 model, which will be going for just $54 (U.P. $54).
There is a catch though: you have to be aged 50 and above.
The promotion will be from 26 July 2019 (Friday) to 28 July 2019 (Sunday) and the colours that are available on offer are Midnight Black and Amber.
You can get your hands on this insanely good deal at any of Huawei’s concept stores in Singapore as well as selected Challenger and Courts outlets.
The phones will be available while stocks last so if you are of age and you’ve been eyeing this phone model for quite some time, we recommend that you get your hands on it ASAP before it’s too late!
Terms and Conditions:
- Original NRICs must be produced.
- Limited to 2 sets per customer.
- You can purchase the phone for your parents who are 50 years old and above if you bring their NRICs and they do not need to be present.
- This promotion is not tied to the signing up of any mobile line, so there isn’t any contract.
Photo credits: Huawei and Singapore Atrium Sale
$1/hour Karaoke sessions at Manekineko Singapore
To all you bathroom singers out there, it is time to stop belting out your favourite Mariah Carey songs while wielding your shower head because Manekineko is having an insane $1 promotion that you need to take note of RIGHT NOW!
From 24th July to 31st July 2019 at their Scape outlet, singers get to enjoy $1/hour per pax NETT rates on weekdays and $2/hour per pax NETT rates on weekends. Those are some pretty mad savings right there so you better hurry and reserve you and your buddies a slot by calling 6755-3113!
Terms & Conditions:
・Promotion is valid at only Manekineko Scape outlet.
・Promotion is valid for a minimum of 3pax check-in.
・Promotion is valid only for 3-hour singing sessions. No extension is allowed.
・Additional $4 NETT per pax is required for free flow of soft/hot drinks and tidbits for 3hrs.
・Promotion on Weekends is $2 NETT per hour per pax. (Minimum 3pax check-in and only 3-hour singing session)
・Promotion on Weekday is from Sunday Night session to Friday Day session, Weekend is from Friday Night session to Sunday Day session.
・Promotion is not Valid in conjunction with other promotion, discounts, vouchers, event packages and/or privileges
・The Management reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw any/all of the terms and conditions stated above without prior notice.
Photo credit: Karoake Manekineko Singapore